Our Open Source Contributions
Over the years, we have published parts of our code and our AI models.
We have summarised these contributions on this page.
Multilingual Passage Reranking Modell
- This model is a reranking model trained by us, which can evaluate content according to various factors on an LLM basis.
- It has been rated as one of the most efficient of its kind in various scientific papers:
- It now has a medium, six-digit number of downloads
Hochqualitativer, deutscher Trainingsdatensatz
- High-quality data sets are required to train AI models and avoid certain biases.
- Together with Philipp May, T-Systems, we have defined this training dataset to train our LLMs.
German Electra Model
Together with Philip May, T-Systems, we have published an improved Electra model, which was trained with 1.5 million steps.
At the time of publication, it was briefly the most efficient German-language LLM.
Leading companies love amberSearch
Beginne noch heute mit dem ersten Schritt, um die Vorteile von amberSearch zu nutzen.